The Pledge for Prostate Cancer calls on MPs and MSPs to
take action to reduce inequalities and improve prostate cancer
Are you an MP or MSP? Email us to make your
Here's what we're asking MPs and MSPs to pledge to work
1. Every eligible man will have the opportunity to make an
informed choice about the Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) test.
2. All men with prostate cancer will have access to a full range
of 'Gold Standard' treatment options and support services.
3. Every man with prostate cancer will have a named specialist
nurse and access to high quality, tailored information.
4. There will be more research into the causes, diagnosis and
treatment of prostate cancer.
5. Robust data will be collected and published on the use of
treatments in prostate cancer and the outcomes achieved.