Why run for us?
Join our running community and we will be with you every step of
the way from initial sign up through to the post event
All of our runners will receive:
- A welcome pack full of top tips to get you started
- Regular updates with the latest training and fundraising
- Fundraising advice from our dedicated support team
- A technical fibre running top
- A thank you certificate to display your total
- We will have cheer points at the event, cheering you on along
- Post race charity village reception for you and your
By taking part in the Brighton Marathon, you will be part of our
growing team that's taking action on men's health 'Men United
v Prostate Cancer'
"Running for prostate cancer was
brilliant, they really include you in the charity with regular
updates and even a good luck call!! I want to thank the cheering
points for helping me do my first sub 3.30 marathon. Thank you. "
If you have any questions please contact our team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
or call the team on 020 3310 7207.