Need some inspiration?
- Have a ball or a party and sell tables to local
businesses, friends and family
- Get baking! Hold a Tea for Victory Party or a cake
- Go blue and hold a dress down day at work or a blue fancy dress
- Host a quiz evening and raffle with prizes donated by local
- Do something different like a leg-waxathon or 24-hour
We can help
We will support you in a number of ways including:
- Hints and tips to help you raise as much money as possible
including our Top Ten Tips on how to
use social media
- Fundraising materials to decorate your event, planning advice
and press releases for contacting your local media
If you want help with fundraising ideas or need some advice
then get in touch, we want to hear about your plans!
You are making a difference!
You are helping support men like Jason:
"When I was told I had prostate cancer, I thought: You've got
the wrong bloke, I'm only 40! Trying to get my head around the
treatment options, it made a big difference having the nurses at
Prostate Cancer UK just a phone call away. In the end I had surgery
and my check-ups since have been really positive."