Need some inspiration?
- Have a ball or a party and sell tables to local
businesses, friends and family
- Get baking! Hold a Tea for Victory Party or a cake
- Go blue and hold a dress down day at work or a blue fancy dress
- Host a quiz evening and raffle with prizes donated by local
- Do something different like a leg-waxathon or 24-hour
Kevin Megson from East Yorshire raised £13,000 by organising a
dinner dance: "From a small idea the event took on a life of its
own and just grew. I was amazed by the positive
We can help
We can support you in a number of ways:
- Fundraising materials to decorate your event
- Planning advice
- Hints and tips to help you raise as much money as possible
including our Top Ten Tips on how to
use social media
- Press releases for contacting your local media
- Much more!
Make a difference
You are helping support men like Jason:
"When I was told I had prostate cancer, I though: You've got the
wrong bloke, I'm only 40! Trying to get my head around the
treatment options, it made a big difference having the nurses at
Prostate Cancer UK just a phone call away. In the end I had surgery
and my check-ups since have been really positive."
Let us know your plans
If you want more ideas for your fundraising or need some advice
then get in touch, we want to hear about your plans!