Join our running team for 2014!
The ballot for Royal Parks Half
Marathon will be open on the 25 February and will close on
Wednesday 5 March. If you do secure your own place, there is no
minimum fundraising target. Anything that you do raise will be
greatly appreciated in supporting the fight against prostate
Looking for a charity place?
To secure a charity place with us, please sign-up and we will be
in touch with what to do next. As Prostate Cancer UK pays for each
place, we ask our runners to pledge to raise a minimum of £400 in
sponsorship and pay a £41 non-refundable registration fee. Our
charity places will be allocated on a first-come, first-served
We will support you all the way!
- A welcome fundraising pack full of top tips and advice on how
to beat your fundraising target
- A technical fibre running top as well as iron-on letters, so
supporters can shout your name on the race course to give you a
- Cheering points along the route
- Unlimited support from the Sporting Events team
- Post race charity village reception for you and your
By taking part in Royal Parks, you will be part of our
growing team that's taking action on men's health 'Men United
v Prostate Cancer'
If you have any queries, please emails us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call the team on 0208 222 7159.