Prostate Cancer UK Skydiving Day
Prostate Cancer UK and Skyline have teamed up to offer
a once in a lifetime opportunity - to experience adrenaline and
excitement for a great cause.
- Saturday 15 June 15
- Brackley airfield near Oxford
- Jump date or location not for you? Do it at any other time or
- Raise the minimum sponsorship of £395 and jump for free!
Skydiving Key Facts:
- Skydive from 10,000 feet
- Freefall at around 120mph for 45-50
- Locations across the UK
- Raise a minimum of £395 and this will cover your booking fee,
the cost of your jump and the rest will come to us!
- Decide on a date that suits you or sign up for our
official Prostate Cancer UK skydiving day
Carrie Fraser signed up for the March jump, she was
inspired by her Dad
"At the beginning of 2012 my dad was told that there was nothing
else they could do for him except for a drug,
abiraterone, which he would have to pay for. In April 2012 my
dad had to start paying £2500pm for a drug to keep him alive. So I
choose to skydive for Prostate Cancer UK to raise money so other
families don't have to go through what we went through."
"I decided to do a skydive for Prostate Cancer UK after finding
out that my Dad has advanced prostate cancer. It is by far the best
experience I've ever had; I would recommend it to anyone." Sam
Take a look at Carrie Fitton's skydiving video to
see how much she enjoyed her skydive.