A growing favourite, the challenge of this event is to scale the
3 tallest peaks in the Yorkshire dales in one day. These are Pen-y
Ghent, Whernside & Ingleborough. We set off from and finish
this amazing walk in the sleepy village of Horton in
Lending itself particularly well to groups, but still great for
individuals, this trip includes two nights' accommodation -- one
night either side of the walk day. This gives a great social aspect
to the trip.
Registration Fee of £75, then pledge to raise a minimum of £400
which includes the following:
- Professional event organisation by Maximum Adventure.
- Qualified mountain leaders.
- Briefing, route planning and equipment check to ensure you have
everything you need to fully enjoy the following day.
- 2 nights twin room accommodation with breakfast. Single rooms
are available at a supplement.
- Group first aid kit with qualified first aiders.
Join the Men United walking team
We'll be there for you from the start with a dedicated challenge
We'll prepare you for the challenge with our newsletters and
fundraising and training guides, support you throughout the
challenge, and be on hand to celebrate with you as you complete
this tough hike. We'll also send you a beautiful Prostate
Cancer UK walking top!