- The Prime Minister congratulated all the MPs taking part in
Movember during Prime Minister's Questions.
- Over 50 MPs pledged their support for Movember by signing Early Day Motions
(EDMs). EDMs are formal motions in the House of Commons which
allow MPs to draw attention to causes they support.
- We met over 20 MPs in Parliament who wanted to show their
support by having their photo taken with our giant Mo.
- It was clear that Movember fever had spread throughout
Westminster. Many parliamentary researchers and even the catering
team in the House of Commons dropped by to show off their Mos.
- Labour Leader Iain Gray congratulated all of the MSP Mo Bros at
the beginning of First Minister's Questions on 1st December. Several MSP Mo Bros
could be seen in the chamber.
- Seven MSP Mo Bros, the Deputy First Minister and Health
Secretary Nicola Sturgeon MSP, Conservative Leader Ruth Davidson
MSP and Lib Dem Leader Willie Rennie MSP showed their support by
having their photo taken with our giant Mo.
- The Deputy First Minister and Health Secretary, Nicola Sturgeon
MSP, issued a
statement of support.
- We were delighted to see that Parliamentary researchers,
security and catering staff also sporting Mos during our visit to
We are incredibly pleased that so many MPs, MSPs and
Parliamentary staff supported Movember this year. Prostate cancer
is the most common cancer in men but it hasn't received the
attention or investment it needs. This Mo-mentous support shows how
Movember is helping us to put this disease firmly in the